Leading Edge Training for Washington's Marijuana Industry
Get certified as a Medical Marijuana Consultant, gain continuing education credits (CEUs), or simply expand your knowledge
Medical Marijuana Consultant
The Medical Marijuana Consultant Certificate Program is approved by the Washington State Department of Health, and it satisfies the education requirements for employees who wish to sell medical marijuana at licensed stores.
This program distinguishes current employees and prepares prospective employees to be eligible for employment.
Continuing Education Classes
Get Your CEUs
Our innovative classes give Medical Marijuana Consultants the CEUs they need, and enthusiasts the opportunity to deepen their knowledge.
- Building Blocks for Effective Team Development
- Cannabis Strain Science: Beyond Folklore and Pseudoscience
- Fearless Feedback: How to Give and Receive it
- Law and Ethics for Medical Marijuana Consultants
- Legal Compliance Seminar: 502 Retailers
- Legal Compliance Seminar: Health Care Providers
- Medical Marijuana & Cannabis Therapy Package
- Medical Marijuana: Qualifying Conditions and Product Selection
- Pain Management and Cannabis Therapy
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
- Spanish for Medical Professionals – Online
Take an Instructor-Led Online Course with Ed2Go
Cannabis Institute News
- How Does Your Cannabis Garden Grow?
Are you a medical marijuana patient in Washington? Learn about how your cannabis garden can provide you with your own, custom medicine.
- Seattle Central Cannabis Institute Partners with the Cannabis Alliance
Seattle Central is partnering with the Cannabis Alliance to host their monthly member meetings. Learn more about the Alliance, their history, and goals.
- Pets and Cannabis
Is using cannabis an effective medical therapy for your pet? Trey explores this topic in this month’s blog for the Cannabis Institute.
- Can Cannabis Help With Our Opiate Crisis?
An average of 78 people die each day in the US as the result of an opiate-related drug overdose. Many of these people are trying to manage chronic pain and other medical conditions; Trey explores whether or not cannabis can help solve this crisis.
- So You Want to Work in the Cannabis Industry?
Cannabis cowboys, ganjapreneurs, marijuana mavens — these are just a few of the creative job titles the media uses as it describes pioneering positions in the burgeoning legal marijuana industry. Instructor Trey Reckling shares his thoughts on the best way to get involved in this growing industry.