Leading Edge Training for Washington's Marijuana Industry
Get certified as a Medical Marijuana Consultant, gain continuing education credits (CEUs), or simply expand your knowledge
Medical Marijuana Consultant
The Medical Marijuana Consultant Certificate Program is approved by the Washington State Department of Health, and it satisfies the education requirements for employees who wish to sell medical marijuana at licensed stores.
This program distinguishes current employees and prepares prospective employees to be eligible for employment.
Continuing Education Classes
Get Your Required Continuing Education Units
Our innovative classes give Medical Marijuana Consultants the CEUs they need, and enthusiasts the opportunity to deepen their knowledge.
- Cannabis Research and Health Risks
- Cannabis Strain Science: Beyond Folklore and Pseudoscience
- Law and Ethics for Medical Marijuana Consultants
- Medical Marijuana & Cannabis Therapy Package
- Medical Marijuana: Qualifying Conditions and Product Selection
- Pain Management and Cannabis Therapy
- Providing Guidance for Growing Cannabis at Home
- Using Cannabis Products in Massage Therapy
- Workshop: Speaking of Cannabis