Washington, along with a growing list of other states, now allows patients with a valid recommendation from their healthcare professional to grow cannabis at home.
If you are legally allowed to grow at home, this class will help you begin your path to garden mastery.
During this online course, you’ll:
- Dive deep into the best practices around setting up, maintaining, and harvesting your own crop of cannabis
- Examine selecting clone cultivars and seed varieties
- Get tips on setting up the ideal growing environment
- Receive guidance on harvesting, curing, and storage
While this course has been developed for Medical Marijuana Consultants, it would be highly beneficial for any medical marijuana patients or official caregivers who are interested in establishing their own cannabis garden at home.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the basics of the cannabis plant anatomy
- Distinguish trait characteristics and the health benefits known about indicas, sativas, and hybrids
- Identify the benefits of starting from seed and clone
- Name common terpenes as well as both the natural flora and cannabis cultivars known to express each
- Select the best location for growing based on environmental, resource, and security considerations
- Explain the benefits and challenges of a soil versus soilless growing medium
- Describe what a rhizophere is and those elements that keep it thriving
- Explain the need for healthy air, lighting, water and nutrition and how to keep these elements best suited for maximum cannabis growth
- Describe reproduction, cloning, the two main growth stages and flushing the plants
- Explain the process of harvesting, drying, and curing
- Identify some common troubleshooting remedies for a healthier garden
Who Should Take this Class?
- Medical Marijuana Consultants in the state of Washington interested in gaining CEUs for recertification
- Medical marijuana patients or their caregivers who would like to grow their own cannabis at home
- Class ID: 6188
- Instructor: Trey Reckling
- When: 6/26/2017 - 8/18/2017
- Total Number of Hours: 10
- Where: Online
- Fee: $199
- Additional Notes: This online course is open for enrollment throughout the quarter, but must be completed by the end of the quarter in which you enroll in order to receive credit. If you do not complete the course by the end date specified above, you will need to enroll in a new course and pay the tuition fee again. It provides Certified Medical Marijuana Consultants with 10 CEUs.