This presentation will provide an overview of the regulations as well as describe real examples of how the state has interpreted the law so far.
Ross Gardner, attorney with Northern Lights Legal Services, will outline the steps for legal compliance for 502 retailers, including those with medical endorsement.
- Learn the basics of the 502 law
- Understand who your retail store can remain in compliance
- Get details on maintaining your medical endorsement
- Get answers to your questions from a lawyer who specializes in this field
Who Should Take this Class?
- 502 retail store owners
- Anyone interested in gaining a license for a 502 retail store
- Current store owners with a medical endorsement who have questions on compliance
- Current store owners without a medical endorsement, who are interested in learning how to secure one and remain compliant
- Class ID: 6177
- Instructor: Gardner, Ross
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: In Person: Wood Technology Center - Conference Room | 2310 S. Lane Seattle, WA 98144 OR Online
- Fee: $79
- Additional Notes: This seminar provides Certified Medical Marijuana Consultants with 2 CEUs.