Nicole Li, health care and cannabis attorney with The Li Law Firm, will identify the essential points of law that Washington health care providers should know before authorizing medical marijuana, including professional licensure and patient care issues.
- Learn the basics of the 502 law as it applies to health care providers
- Learn what you need to know before authorizing a patient for medical marijuana
- Get your questions answered from a lawyer specializing in the field
Who Should Take this Class?
- Medical doctors (MD)
- Physician assistants (PA)
- Osteopathic physicians (DO)
- Osteopathic physician assistants (DOA)
- Naturopathic physicians (ND)
- Advanced registered nurse practitioners (ARNP)
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career in one of these fields and is interested in learning more about medical marijuana in Washington
- Class ID: 6178
- Instructor: Nicole Li (JD)
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: In Person: Wood Technology Center - Conference Room | 2310 S. Lane Seattle, WA 98144 OR Online
- Fee: $79
- Additional Notes: This seminar provides Certified Medical Marijuana Consultants with 2 CEUs.