Are you interested in learning how you can incorporate cannabis health products into your massage therapy practice?
During this informative workshop, you'll:
- Learn how to identify products with .3% or less of THC
- Determine which conditions would benefit from these products
- Explore how to develop an appropriate treatment plan
- Discuss applicable laws
At the end of this class, you'll be able to:
- Identify approved Cannabis Health and Beauty Aids (CHABA) products with .3% or less of THC
- Define conditions that would benefit from these products
- Define the laws regarding the use of CHABA products in your massage practice
- Develop a plan on how you can use these products in your massage practice
- Describe the benefits of these CHABA products to their clients
Who Should Take this Class?
- Washington State Licensed Massage Practitioners (LMPs) interested in learning about using cannabis products in their practice
- Certified Medical Marijuana Consultants who'd like more information on how CHABA products can benefit their clients
- Anyone interested in incorporating these products into their self-care
While this class has been developed with licensed massage practitioners in mind, anyone with a basic knowledge of and interest in using cannabis products with massage will benefit from joining us.
- Class ID: 6186
- Instructor: Heidi DeAndrade
- When: 1 Thursday | 7/26/18 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139H | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $79
- Additional Notes: This class provides Medical Marijuana Consultants and Licensed Massage Practitioners in the State of Washington 3 CEUs.