This one-day seminar will be led by an industry expert, and will be guided by Distiller’s Choice.
Prior to the seminar, we’ll collect your questions and topic requests, then we’ll shape the day’s seminar around the group’s interests.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get answers to all of your questions about complying with state laws.
- Receive sound advice from an industry expert
- Discuss compliance issues important to your organization
- Meet other distillers and learn about their experiences
- Network and grow your business relationships
Who Should Take this Class?
- New distillers interested in learning more about the legal elements of the craft distilling industry
- Existing distilleries that have questions on or need guidance on complying with state laws
- Class ID: 6163
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 8
- Where: TBA
- Fee: $199