Are you interested in learning how to make spirits like a small craft distiller?
Join Capitol Hill’s own OOLA Distillery for a hands-on exploration of the process.
During this unique workshop, you’ll:
- Work directly with OOLA’s distilling team to learn about the inner-workings of a grain-to-glass craft distillery operation
- Gain insight into the craft — and heft! — of distilling under the guidance of renowned distiller Kirby Kallas-Lewis
- Create a unique, balanced, and nuanced spirit in a single day
- Sample a variety of OOLAs offerings, which is certain to stimulate both your taste buds and passion for this age-old process
There will be a lunch break with ample opportunity to enjoy the vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- Craft a unique spirit
- Learn about craft distilling practices
- Taste different spirits
Who Should Take this Class?
- Craft distillery enthusiasts
- Those interested in exploring a professional role in the industry
- Anyone interested in learning about how small distilleries craft their spirits
Distiller for a Day: Skip Rock
I’m not really sure how to put it other than the class was awesome!! I could read books on the topic all day and never learn as much as I did at Skip Rock. I would take more classes on this topic and have and will continue to recommend it. Thank you! – Dan
Really enjoyed it. I got everything that I had hoped for from the course. Unfortunately, I had to leave early, but Ryan agreed to answer questions after the course so that worked out well for me. Great job by Ryan! – JWF
- Class ID: 6168
- Instructor: Kirby Kallas-Lewis
- When: 1 Saturday | 7/15/17 | 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 7
- Where: Off Campus: OOLA Distillery | 1314 E Union St, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $149