Have you ever wondered what it would be like to make spirits like a small craft distiller? Here’s your chance to find out, hands on, exclusively with the lovely Skip Rock Distillers in beautiful Snohomish!
This is a unique opportunity to work directly with Skip Rock’s distilling team to learn about the inner-workings of a grain-to-glass craft distillery operation.
Work with the renowned distiller Ryan Hembree to craft a spirit in a single day. Since the focus is on creating a unique, nuanced, and balanced spirit to delight your palate, you’re sure to gain insight into the craft (and heft!) of distilling.
The day rounds out with a tasting, sure to stimulate your tastebuds and passion for this age old process. There will be a lunch break with ample opportunity to enjoy the picturesque Snohomish town.
- Craft a unique spirit
- Learn about craft distilling practices
- Taste different spirits
Who Should Take this Class?
- Craft distillery enthusiasts
- Those interested in exploring a professional role in the industry
- Anyone interested in learning about how small distilleries craft their spirits
I’m not really sure how to put it other than the class was awesome!! I could read books on the topic all day and never learn as much as I did at Skip Rock. I would take more classes on this topic and have and will continue to recommend it. Thank you! – Dan
Really enjoyed it. I got everything that I had hoped for from the course. Unfortunately, I had to leave early, but Ryan agreed to answer questions after the course so that worked out well for me. Great job by Ryan! – JWF
- Class ID: 6168
- Instructor: Ryan Hembree
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 7
- Where: Off Campus: Skip Rock Distillers - Room | 104 Ave C, Snohomish, WA 98290
- Fee: $149