In this focused, one-day seminar, explore different options for creating a strong business plan appropriate to your anticipated/existing business model.
From inventory to breakage, mashing to distribution, this hands-on workshop will put you in a position to craft a well-developed and sound plan to produce your chosen spirit.
The class includes templates to begin your own plan.
- Learn about the key elements of creating a sound business plan
- Work with an expert to begin developing your plan
- Leave with proven templates and tools to assist you in expanding your plan on your own
- Get answers to any questions you may have about the nuts and bolts of the distilling business
Who Should Take this Class?
- Start-up businesses in need of guidance in developing their business plan
- Existing distilleries that need to rework and/or create a new business plan or approach
- Class ID: 6144
- Instructor: Todd Buckley
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 8
- Where: TBA
- Fee: $599