Does your fledgling distillery, brewery or winery need some guidance on how to reach your customers?
Have you been distributing your product yourself and are interested in working with a distributor to expand your reach?
Are you curious about the ins, outs and best practices of running a tasting room?
Find guidance on these topics and a whole lot more by scheduling a private consultation with an expert in the marketing, branding and selling of craft beer, wine and spirits.
Depending on your business’ specific needs, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a marketing plan, fine tune your existing plans and gain practical insight into working with other players in the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your brand started on the right foot, or to polish an existing brand so that it attracts your target customers.
- Depending on your specific needs, consultation will focus on practical guidance
- You’ll walk away from this consultation with meaningful and actionable tools to help grow your business
Who Should Take this Class?
- Start-up businesses in need of guidance on creating and launching a brand
- Existing businesses in the craft beer, wine and spirits industry who want to expand their customer base
- Those interested in learning how to run an effective tasting room