Looking to explore the different tastes of your chosen spirit?
This concentrated and inventive workshop is dedicated to helping you develop your product by experimenting with a variety of techniques and processes that will help you showcase your unique brand.
- Expand your knowledge of craft spirits
- Experiment with different approaches and recipes
- Gain insight into recipe development under the guidance of an expert
Who Should Take this Class?
- Newly establish craft distilleries that wish to add a new spirit to their product set
- Individuals interested in gaining skills in order to compete for jobs within the craft distilling industry
- Enthusiasts that would like to learn more about how craft spirits are developed
- Class ID: 6141
- Instructor: N/A
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 7
- Where: Off Campus: Blackfish Distillery | 420 37th Street NW, Auburn WA 98001
- Fee: $1800
- Additional Notes: Please contact us to learn which spirit we'll focus on during this workshop.