Do you have a passion for gin? Are you intrigued by the secrets whiskey holds?
You can’t truly love your favorite spirit until you’ve had the honor of crafting it yourself.
Here’s your chance to distill the spirit of your choice — either a single run clear spirit or a single barrel, complete with your own private label.
Over the course of several days, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in all stages of the distillation process: from fermentation and mash through wash, bottling and labeling.
You and up to three of your friends will choose the distillery, and then work with an artisan to distill the product, design the labels and fill the bottles.
Your group will walk away with a wealth of knowledge, some great stories to share and approximately 250 bottles for your personal collections.
- Learn about the distilling process from fermentation to bottling
- Work with an expert local artisan to craft a spirit of your choice
- Design your own private label
- Participate in the bottling process
- Come away with approximately 250 bottles for your own collection
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone passionate about creating their own spirits
- Those interested in gaining in-depth experience with the distillation process