Want to learn more about creating and selling a comic book?
Get tips, insight, and advice from a seasoned comic artist!
Learn how to create a professional-level comic, how to self-publish it or market to publishers, how to represent yourself to potential clients, how to build your professional network, and more.
- Learn how to create comics
- Gain insight into how to pitch and market your book
- Get tips from an expert on developing your story for comics
Who Should Take this Class?
- Storytellers interested in creative graphic novels
- Illustrators seeking to expand their knowledge of the comic industry
Tatiana's weekly prompts propelled me to create some fun work. Exercising my drawing and concept abilities. -- Eric Pitsenbarger
Being able to bring in current projects or broad questions and have them answered was great! I also really liked being able to see Tatiana's sketches, especially ones for comics I've seen in The Stranger and CHB before. -- Chelsea Robinson
- Class ID: 6748
- Instructor: Tatiana Gill
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 8
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 404 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $99