Want to learn more about creating and selling a comic book?
Get tips, insight and advice from a professional artist on how to make a professional-level comic, self-publish it or market it to publishers, how to represent yourself to clients, and how to build a professional network.
- Learn how to create comics
- Gain insight into how to pitch and market your book
- Get tips from an expert on developing your story for comics
Who Should Take this Class?
- Storytellers interested in creative graphic novels
- Illustrators seeking to expand their knowledge of the comic industry
Tatiana’s weekly prompts propelled me to create some fun work. Exercising my drawing and concept abilities. — Eric Pitsenbarger
Being able to bring in current projects or broad questions and have them answered was great! I also really liked being able to see Tatiana’s sketches, especially ones for comics I’ve seen in The Stranger and CHB before. — Chelsea Robinson