Do you enjoy photography and want to take it to the next level?
In this intermediate-level course, learn how you can use photos for visual storytelling.
Explore how you can use people as the subject of your photos and learn about the technical considerations to get successful results.
Discover the art of composition and learn how to use composition to improve the quality of your photos.
Develop skill and experience paying attention to the background, expressions, and gestures to create compelling images.
Enjoy field trips to focus on different visual themes, such as hand-holding, to develop interesting new additions to your portfolio.
Learn from the guidance of a professional photographer while benefiting from being part of a community of people with similar interests.
This course is best suited for people with a DSLR or digital mirrorless camera.
Develop a more nuanced approach to taking photos and create enchanting and beautiful images that you will treasure and can use in a myriad of ways.
- Learn to use photography for visual storytelling.
- Develop an understanding of composition to improve the quality of your photos.
- Learn technical skills to photograph people.
- Incorporate background, expressions, and gestures incorporate into your photos.
- Add new visual themes to your portfolio.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Amateurs who want to increase their skills, knowledge and experience
- People who take photos with some success and have a digital single-lens reflex camera but want to develop more technical expertise
- Photographers interested in studying people as subjects and composition
- Photographers seeking professional guidance or a community of people with similar interests
- Working professional photographers that would like to expand into street photography
- This is a great follow-up to Street Photography: A View Through a Lens