Street photography is an exciting style of photography to capture images of people, places and things.
Learn the history and origins of street photography, camera and lens types, subjects, communication and safety.
We will explore photographic techniques and styles while photographing strangers on the street, or photographing family and friends.
At the end of the class, you'll create a digital slide show from your photo images using basic software.
- Learn the history and background of street photography
- Practice photographing people on the street, our friends and family
- Create a digital portfolio of your work
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their eye in photography
- Budding artists seeking to learn more about composition and improvisation with the camera
- Working professional photographers that would like to expand their work to street photography