A beginner's level introduction to Middle Eastern belly dance.
You'll learn isolations, shimmies, combinations and footwork.
Veil and floor work will also be introduced.
You will be dancing after the first class!
- Gain a basic understanding of belly dance
- Learn key choreographic elements
- Practice your moves with the class
Who Should Take this Class?
- Beginning dancers who would like to explore belly dance
- Experienced dancers that would like to gain more experience and guidance in belly dance
- Anyone looking for a fun, vibrant way to get moving
Small class and the instructor is very versed on the subject and delivers perfectly.
Love the teacher and her humor, and how she is able to bring something new to every class that is challenging and yet it's not impossible.
- Class ID: 6514
- Instructor: Amy Horn
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 8
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 113 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $109