Get ready for a public display of your beautiful belly dancing skills!
During this unique series of workshops, you’ll receive guidance from a seasoned professional belly dancer who will help you refine your technique and teach you new choreography.
You’ll also have the optional opportunity to perform at a belly dance show at the end of the program.
- Practice your performing skills
- Learn choreography
- Optional: Perform in public at the close of the class
Who Should Take this Class?
Recommended Experience: At least 1 quarter of belly dance
- Experienced belly dancers who would like to refine their performance skills
- Those interested in learning more about choreography
- Students seeking to gain confidence and experience in belly dancing for the public
- Class ID: 6509
- Instructor: Amy Horn
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 6
- Where: Fine Arts Bldg Room 113 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $108
- Additional Notes: An optional public performance will be held on August 13th.