Expressing yourself through visual art is a powerful way to channel your emotions and create something you can share with others.
During this class, we'll explore the basics of art therapy, including ideas, structure, and technique to help you create your own masterpiece.
You'll learn how therapeutic creating art can be, and leave with a finished work of art.
- Learn how art can be therapeutic
- Use Art Therapy as a form of expression and healing
- Create and complete a work of art
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in exploring the therapeutic side of artistic expression
- No previous experience required -- open to all skill levels
- Class ID: 6412
- Instructor: Georgetta Gancarz
- When: 8 Thursdays; 1/10/19-3/7/19; 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 16
- Where: Fine Arts Building, Room 405; 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $179
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.