Learn the art of Japanese and Western papermaking!
You’ll create your own sheet of paper using pulp preparation, sheet forming, pressing and drying techniques.
We’ll also explore laminating, embedding and collage.
- Learn how to make traditional Japanese handmade paper
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning how to make handmade paper
- Artists seeking to expand their creative expression
- Those intrigued by the idea of collage, textural artwork or creating unique handmade pieces of art
- Class ID: 6419
- Instructor: Taiko Suzuki
- When: 2 Saturday & Sunday | 5/6/17 - 5/7/17 | 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 14
- Where: Off Campus: Pioneer Square Studio | 214 1st Ave S, #B6 Seattle, WA 98104
- Fee: $199
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.