Learn the art of Japanese and Western papermaking!
You'll create your own sheet of paper using pulp preparation, sheet forming, pressing and drying techniques.
We'll also explore laminating, embedding and collage.
- Learn how to make traditional Japanese handmade paper
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning how to make handmade paper
- Artists seeking to expand their creative expression
- Those intrigued by the idea of collage, textural artwork or creating unique handmade pieces of art
[I loved] everything, because that kind of technique was new for me! I was fascinated. --Miriam Bores Moreno
I enjoyed all of it. Great class. lots of opportunities for hand on work. --Rosalie
- Class ID: 6419
- Instructor: Taiko Suzuki
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 14
- Where: Off Campus: Pioneer Square Studio | 6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $199