Learn the basic skills, techniques, and principles of authentic Chinese painting through examples and hands-on work under the guidance of a world-renowned artist.
Discover the best way to use brush strokes and how to control ink, water, and color to create desired effects.
- Learn how to use different brush strokes to achieve the desired effect in your painting
- Understand how to combine and control ink and water to create different shapes and images
- Receive hands-on guidance from world-renowned artist Master Yang
- Establish a strong foundation for future studies in Chinese painting
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning the authentic Chinese painting style and technique
- Artists with a desire to continue their study and practice of this unique form of self-expression
- Previous exposure to Chinese painting is beneficial, but not required
- Class ID: 6418
- Instructor: Master Yang; Dr. Koon-yui Poon
- When: 8 Thursdays | 4/5/18 - 5/24/18 | 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 24
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 406 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $199
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.