Infuse your paintings with a new level of creativity!
Join us as we experiment with collage and a variety of media and techniques such as:
- Mixed media
During this highly creative and hands-on class, we'll explore the following topics:
- The basic elements of collage
- How to create unique shapes and designs by combining a variety of textures, shapes, and colors
- How to use stamping, stencils, and layering to create one-of-a-kind paintings
- How to create paper to be used in collage paintings, incorporating a variety of techniques
We'll then use all of the techniques we've explored to create paintings of animals, rural scenes, and portraits.
Join us and learn how your own unique experiences and background can help you develop your own personal creative style.
- Learn about how different mediums can be blended together to create innovative paintings
- Experiment with new techniques and styles
- Challenge yourself to learn a new way of expressing yourself
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in exploring how to blend different mediums to create unique paintings
- Experienced artists seeking to add a new dimension to their artistic expression
- Class ID: 6406
- Instructor: Sandra Pressley
- When: 10 Saturdays | 4/7/18 - 6/9/18 | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 402 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $179
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.