Create beautiful art using handmade paper as a medium.
Explore the process of papermaking from an accomplished artist who will share examples of images, textures, and illustrations from her collection.
You’ll learn to mix a variety of color pulp and choose from a selection of materials to create your own signature art piece.
- Learn how to make traditional Japanese handmade paper
- Discover the different textures and mediums used to create art
- Create a one-of-a-kind piece under the guidance of a skilled artisan
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning how to make handmade paper
- Artists seeking to expand their creative expression
- Those intrigued by the idea of collage, textural artwork or creating unique handmade pieces of art
- Class ID: 6420
- Instructor: Taiko Suzuki
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 14
- Where: Off Campus: Pioneer Square Studio - Room N/A | 214 1st Ave S, #B6 Seattle, WA 98104
- Fee: $200
- Additional Notes: Limit 4 students.