Turn recycling into an art form!
During this interactive hands-on class, you'll:
- Explore how different recycled or found objects and materials can be transformed into beautiful works of art
- Learn how these items can contribute to various art forms using shape, texture, and color
- Create baskets, frames, 3D animals or flowers, and more, under the guidance of a professional artist
Reduce, reuse, and recycle -- all while creating amazing gifts for others.
You'll learn how to:
- Use recycled items to embellish and create an art work, instead of just throwing them away
- Renovate or fix things that are worn out using recycled items
- Reduce your contribution to landfills by turning your trash into treasures
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who is interested in reducing their contribution to landfills
- Those who enjoy decorating items and creating unique artwork
- No experience necessary!
- Class ID: 6405
- Instructor: Fresia Valdivia
- When: 10 Saturdays | 1/6/18 - 3/10/18 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 404 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $179
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.