Have you always wanted to learn how to draw? Have you had some experience that you'd like to build upon?
This class is excellent for both beginning and intermediate students who want to improve their fundamental drawing skills.
We'll explore the creative concepts of both contemporary and traditional styles, and creative expression will be highly encouraged!
No previous art experience required.
- Explore fundamental drawing techniques
- Learn about different style approaches
- Practice and improve upon your skills under the guidance of an expert
Who Should Take this Class?
- Budding artists
- Working artists that would like to practice their drawing skills
- Designers who would like to improve their ability to sketch
- No previous art experience required
The depth of knowledge, patient instruction, and targeted help that Alex provided were so useful.
I really liked the different types of drawing exercises each week. It's great to learn from someone who has been practicing for such a long time.
- Class ID: 6416
- Instructor: Alexander Chubotin
- When: 8 Wednesdays | 10/10/18-11/28/18 | 6:30 PM-9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 24
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 402 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $205
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.