Have you always wanted to learn how to draw? Or do you have you some drawing experience that you'd like to build upon?
This class is excellent for both beginning and intermediate students who want to improve their fundamental drawing skills.
Learn how to draw using line, value, space, perspective and composition using a simple graphite pencil.
Join a community of fellow art students and give yourself a place and time to practice these rewarding skills.
Enjoy guidance of a professional artist and learn approaches to drawing that will help you get better with just a bit of practice.
No previous art experience required.
- Explore fundamental drawing techniques
- Learn about different style approaches
- Practice and improve upon your skills under the guidance of an expert
Who Should Take this Class?
- Budding artists
- Working artists that would like to practice their drawing skills
- Designers who would like to improve their ability to sketch
- No previous art experience required
The depth of knowledge, patient instruction, and targeted help that Alex provided were so useful.
I really liked the different types of drawing exercises each week. It's great to learn from someone who has been practicing for such a long time.
- Class ID: 6416
- Instructor: Alexander Chubotin
- When: 8 Wednesdays | 10/10/18-11/28/18 | 6:30 PM-9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 24
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 402 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $205
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.