Do you admire the paintings of the Impressionists? Study their unique brushstroke method to make beautiful paintings.
Discover how lines of color can make a complete painting, just by changing their direction.
Instructor is a professional teacher and working artist in both the US and Italy, who has exhibited in museums and galleries worldwide.
- Learn the basics of impressionism
- Create works of art under the guidance of a professional artist
Who Should Take this Class?
- Budding artists interested in exploring impressionist style
- Experience artists seeking a new visual approach to their work
- No formal art training needed, just a willingness to learn
It was helpful to have a variety of poses to practice different perspectives, skills, and proportions.
- Class ID: 6431
- Instructor: Georgetta Gancarz
- When: 6 Thursdays | 6/29/17 - 7/3/17 | 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 16
- Where: Fine Arts Bldg - Room 403 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $145
- Additional Notes: The class will take a field trip to a museum on Saturday, 7/29. Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.