If you’d like to work on drawing proportions, structure and movement of the human figure, this class is for you!
- Learn the basics of proportion and structure
- Practice techniques for capturing movement
- Work on drawings under the guidance of an expert
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students interested in improving their human figure drawing skills
- Those seeking an enhancement of their ability to accurately draw proportion, structure and movement
Alex encourages artistic growth through his knowledge, professionalism, and dry wit. He takes the fluff out of art and attempts to teach objective sight and a sense for the harmonious relationships that create the human form. Finally, his cookie and beverage selection is both generous and on point.
The only thing that would make this class better would be if Mr. Chubotin wore a monocle and smoked a cigar…and perhaps if he were to award a cake to the best artist at the end of the course with the promise to eat it with him while everyone else had to draw them. He, of course, would award the cake to himself every time. That is how hilarious I believe this man to be. – Tracey Colaianni
- Class ID: 6424
- Instructor: Alexander Chubotin
- When: 7 Thursdays | 7/6/17 - 8/17/17 | 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 17.5
- Where: Fine Arts Bldg - Room 402 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $259
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.