Revitalize your approach to drawing and sketching! Mixed media drawing incorporates a wide variety of tools and styles that will help bring more vibrancy to your art.
During this hands-on class, we’ll explore how you can use pencil, charcoal/charcoal pencil, watercolor pencil, pastel pencil, pen and ink, and more, to create stunning results.
Through exploring the wide variety of approaches to drawing, you’ll enhance your ability to express yourself using this enjoyable, timeless medium.
Add to your skills and learn the fundamentals of mixed media drawing — a pursuit which can last a lifetime.
- Explore fundamental drawing techniques
- Learn about different style approaches
- Experiment with different drawing tools and how they work together
- Practice and improve upon your skills under the guidance of an expert
Who Should Take this Class?
- Budding artists
- Working artists that would like to practice their drawing skills
- Designers who would like to improve their ability to sketch
- No previous art experience required
- Class ID: 6413
- Instructor: Peter Barth
- When: 5 Thursdays | 10/5/17 - 11/2/17 | 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 10
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 404 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $119
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.