Expand your creativity by learning about to popular painting mediums: Oil and acrylic.
During this introductory class, we'll focus on the fundamentals of both oil and acrylic painting techniques, as well as explore color theory.
You'll learn how these two mediums compare, and general theory and style considerations.
After an overview of oil and acrylic, we'll adjust the class to accommodate individual interests and expression.
- Gain an understanding of how oil and acrylic compare
- Determine which medium you prefer, if any
- Expand your knowledge of color theory
- Paint while under the guidance of an expert instructor
Who Should Take this Class?
- Budding artists interested in learning more about different mediums
- Experienced artists seeking more information about color theory and style
- Artists in general that would benefit from working under the guidance of an instructor
- Class ID: 6415
- Instructor: Peter Barth
- When: 8 Thursdays; 1/24/19-3/21/19; 7:00 PM-9:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Where: Fine Arts Building, Room 404; 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $205
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.