Learn how to make beautiful paintings with a palette knife!
Explore new ways to express yourself in painting, using an assortment of textural mediums.
Without a brush, discover a variety of techniques to create picturesque landscapes, figures, wildlife and modern art.
Instructor is a professional teacher and artist, who has exhibited in museums and galleries worldwide.
Experiment with techniques as you create works of art with a new approach.
If you haven't painted before, this is a great way to get started.
- Learn the tools and techniques to develop a work of art
- Application of texture in painting for personal expression and creating a finished work
- Use observation, linear perspective, volume and originality to explore composition, form, color, space, light, shadow in texture
- Express different ways to document art by developing an art vocabulary
- Understand art as a form of personal expression
Who Should Take this Class?
- Budding artists interested in this unique style of expression
- Experienced artists seeking a new element to their visual art
- Anyone who wants to create original paintings under the guidance of a professional artist
[I appreciated] Georgetta's encouragement and support as I learned a new technique. She's one a fantastic instructor!
The instructor was great and very helpful and personable. -- Janelle
[I liked the] interaction. The instructor was genuinely interested in your progress.
[I enjoyed] the opportunity to start from the very beginning with no experience, with a patient instructor. She was amazing!