Infuse your portraits with a new level of creativity!
Join us as we experiment with a variety of media and techniques such as:
- Mixed media
You'll have the opportunity to discover how to create innovative and inspiring portraits.
We'll also explore how your unique experiences and background can help you develop your own personal creative style.
- Learn about how different mediums can be blended together to create innovative portraits
- Experiment with new techniques and styles
- Challenge yourself to learn a new way of expressing yourself
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in exploring how to blend different mediums to create unique portraits
- Experienced artists seeking to add a new dimension to their artistic expression
- Class ID: 6406
- Instructor: Sandra Pressley
- When: 10 Saturdays | 1/13/18 - 3/17/18 | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 402 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $179
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.