Learn fun and playful printmaking techniques.
Explore various methods for making prints such as monotype, collagraph and block printing.
Experiment with various methods and materials.
Students will create one of a kind art and multiple edition prints.
Experience the power of making art by hand!
All levels of experience are welcome.
See the Textbooks and Supplies page on the website for required materials.
- Learn about the printmaking process.
- Gain experience printing by hand.
- Develop skill, personal techniques and experience making prints.
- Create original works of art that you can take home.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Beginning art students
- Art students or artists who are interested in using new techniques and materials
- Anyone interested in exploring printmaking for the first time or wanting to further develop their skills and experience