Through creative visualization using virtual reality goggles, writing exercises, brainstorming sessions, self-inventories and the creation of a vision board, you'll gain insight into what you wish to create in your life.
Learn to create three different types of vision boards and select one that reflects your best intentions for the future.
During this inspiring, hands-on class, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Discover what you want to accomplish
- Become familiar with the process of the intuitive in defining your vision
- Understand the difference between intention and goals
- Overcome fears about change and transition and discover what might be obstacles
- Identify your unique personal strengths and how they connect to vision
- Define the tradition of the Vision Quest in Native culture
- Understand the value of purpose in your life
- Learn the 3 types of Vision Boards
This course will help you gain:
- Skills in organizing your ideas
- An understanding of the process of the evolving self
- An understanding of goals vs. intention & purpose
- Insight into self-empowerment through clarity
- An understanding of the power of journaling in our lives
- An understanding of the role of the intuitive in the process of self-transformation
- An awareness of the benefits of documenting your visions and ideas through the art of vision boarding
Who Should Take this Class?
- Individuals interested in exploring different options for their lives
- Those seeking inspiration and new methods that will help in their process of self-transformation
- Anyone who would like to explore their purpose in a safe and supportive environment
- Class ID: 6402
- Instructor: Linda Upshaw
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Fine Arts Building - Room 406 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $145
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.