Are you just beginning your journey in creative writing?
Improve the depth and flow of your storytelling as you work step-by-step through a plan for creating a well-rounded story.
We'll work on developing characters, mapping plots, writing dialogue, and devising engaging beginnings and resolutions.
Please bring a pen and paper to class and be prepared to write!
- Learn the basics of creating engaging fictional characters and plots
- Get step-by-step guidance on crafting stories
- Share your work with other writers and learn from each other
Who Should Take this Class?
- Beginning writers looking for guidance on creating fictional pieces
- Anyone with an idea for a story who isn't sure where to start
- Class ID: 6013
- Instructor: Leslie Adkins-Hall
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Off Campus: North Seattle College | 9600 College Way N, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $139
- Additional Notes: A $5 materials fee is due to the instructor on the first day of class.