Are you just beginning your journey in creative writing?
Improve the depth and flow of your storytelling as you work step-by-step through a plan for creating a well-rounded story.
We'll work on developing characters, mapping plots, writing dialogue, and devising engaging beginnings and resolutions.
Please bring a pen and paper to class and be prepared to write!
- Learn the basics of creating engaging fictional characters and plots
- Get step-by-step guidance on crafting stories
- Share your work with other writers and learn from each other
Who Should Take this Class?
- Beginning writers looking for guidance on creating fictional pieces
- Anyone with an idea for a story who isn't sure where to start
- Class ID: 6013
- Instructor: Leslie Adkins-Hall
- When: 6 Wednesdays | 2/7/18 - 3/21/18 | 6:15 PM - 8:15 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Off Campus: North Seattle College | 9600 College Way N, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $139
- Additional Notes: No class on 2/14. A $5 materials fee is due to the instructor on the first day of class.