This intermediate-level creative writing class is for writers who are working on, or want to develop, a specific project such as a novel, biography, collection of essays, or short stories.
We'll capitalize on what you already know and focus on crafting well-targeted and tightly written pieces.
Sharpen your writing skills as you work on your own project or those suggested by the class, then share it with your fellow writers as you engage in constructive critiques.
- Develop a new writing project under the guidance of a professional writer
- Build upon your skills and further grow them to hone your craft
- Engage in constructive critique
- Make progress on your new writing project
Who Should Take this Class?
- Intermediate-level writers with a new idea who need some help developing it
- Experienced writers interested in workshopping and discussing their work with others