Make money, influence others, and express yourself with freelance writing!
Learn to write compelling stories for magazines, blogs, websites, and more.
This fun, hands-on class takes you step-by-step through the writing/publishing process, from getting ideas to cashing your checks.
We’ll cover ideas, research, marketing, writing skills, building your platform, and more.
- Learn how to generate ideas and pitch them to a variety of publishers
- Discuss best practices regarding style, content, voice, and more
- Get tips on the publishing process, from ideas to getting paid
- Network with other aspiring freelance writers
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning more about the freelance writing industry and process
- Beginning writers seeking guidance on breaking into the freelance writing industry
- Class ID: 5858
- Instructor: Christine Dubois
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 5
- Where: Off Campus: North Seattle College - CC Building - Room 3345 | 9600 College Way N, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $79