Would you like to develop your writing in a supportive environment?
Spark your creativity and motivation to write riveting fiction and non-fiction!
Whether this is your first writing class or a refresher, learn to weave character, plot, and prose into strong essays or stories.
The class format includes lecture, writing exercises, and reading.
Enjoy the guidance of a published writer and a supportive community of fellow writers.
Gain new perspective, skills and approaches that will jump start an exciting new chapter in your writing experience.
This fun and rewarding class is designed for both new writers or experienced writers who are feeling "writer's block."
You will leave the class with new material and a fresh start as a writer.
- Experience a non-threatening and supportive place to start creative writing.
- Gain motivation to work on your stories or essays.
- Break through "writers block" or other barriers by learning new approaches and techniques.
- Gain new perspectives and ideas and jump start a new creative phase of your work.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Beginning writers looking for guidance to get started
- Experienced writers with creative block
- Anyone wanting to develop their fiction and non-fiction writing skills, practice and material