You're constantly seeing reviews other people have written.
Maybe you've even written some yourself.
But most reviews these days are really just personal reactions.
Improve your own writing skills - quickly! - by learning how to step up and review like a professional.
Develop your skills at analyzing products, services or experiences using critical reasoning to back up your ideas.
Your ability to craft a well written review can provide both a useful service for others and an invaluable "critic's diary"" of your own thinking.
Improve your writing and thinking skills, while engaging with the world around you, in this fun, hands-on writing class.
- Improve your writing skills.
- Understand the elements of a professional and engaging review.
- Increase critical analysis skills.
- Write well crafted reviews that other readers might find useful.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone wanting to develop their writing skills
- People with a special interest in learning the art of writing reviews
- Writers seeking a new approach, format or outlet to freshen up their writing