Do you have an idea for a children's book that you haven't been able to put to paper?
Or a teen novel you've been imaging but aren't sure how to write?
Or maybe you write every day and you need guidance on getting your project ready to publish?
From picture books to middle-grade novels, fiction for magazines to Young Adult epics, you'll learn how writing for children is different than writing for adults, and pick up tricks of the trade that keep young readers turning pages.
- Learn how to craft stories that keep younger audiences engaged
- Share your work and provide constructive criticism to your fellow writers
- Explore different tactics for creating different types of books
- Write under the guidance of a professional
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who has an idea for a children's or young adult story but hasn't been able to craft it
- Writers with works in progress who could use some professional guidance and encouragement