Does the history of American whiskey inspire images of outlaws and bootleggers? If so, you're not far off!
Christopher Gronbeck, owner of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar, and Sommelier David LeClaire will guide you through the birth and evolution of American whiskey.
Learn about its European settler origins to modern craft distillers, all while tasting a variety of delicious styles.
- Learn about the origins of American whiskey
- Enjoy tales of its storied history from outlaws to prohibition, bootleggers to craft distillers
- Taste a variety of whiskeys to see how they compare
- Get tips on how to appreciate different styles
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge and appreciation of American whiskey
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6126
- Instructor: Christopher Gronbeck; David LeClaire
- When: 1 Monday | 1/29/18 | 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21 or older; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $10 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.