Two of the key factors in keeping a business organized include managing your paper and your time.
Do you know the best practices for addressing both? If not, then this is the class for you!
During this fun workshop, we'll discuss:
- Ways to use a calendar more effectively
- Common mistakes people make while trying to manage paper
- Methods for discovering better systems for time and paper management
- How time and paper management intersect
Many of these ideas can be applied to your home life, as well.
Join us to learn some simple and time-saving techniques to make your information storage and retrieval more efficient!
During this class, you'll learn how to:
- Organize and utilize your space more effectively
- Make your space pleasant, creative and functional
- Re-home and release items that are no longer useful
- Create organizing techniques and systems that will work for you
- Effectively manage your time
Who Should Take this Class?
- Busy professionals
- Professionals who have difficulty maintaining a satellite home office
- Home-based business workers of any rank
- Parents managing their household data
- Class ID: 6569
- Instructor: Lauren Williams
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 1
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139H | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: This class is part of our Get it Together series of home and office organization classes. Save $28 by signing up for the whole series!