Assembling Your Finances is a dynamic, hands-on workshop that provides you with the tangible skills and practical knowledge necessary to assess and control the interconnected pieces of your money management.
Over the course of the workshop, which includes a workbook and weekly homework assignments, you'll be guided to establish -- or reestablish -- a clear, concise and comprehensive system for managing every aspect of your personal finances.
We'll make committing to take responsibility and control over your finances fun, and we'll help you envision how to achieve the financial goals you've set for yourself.
- Assess and define your financial baseline
- Create motivators for change and improvement
- Evaluate financial costs, offers and choices
- Manage a simplified money management system
Who Should Take this Class?
- Individuals interested in gaining skills and techniques for managing their personal finances
- No prerequisites!
I gained several insights -- such as the proper way to prepare a W4 form and some good ideas about where to save a rainy day fund. The discussion on paying off debt versus investment of extra money was very helpful.
I enjoyed the history and background of our discussions and mostly, the encouragement from the instructor on achieving personal empowerment by creating opportunities (and how to do it).
Historical overview very insightful, IRS tax form explanation extremely helpful.
Really enjoyed the instructor's enthusiasm and deft teaching skills. Really passionate about the subject and willing to give me extra time to ask so many questions.
- Class ID: 6547
- Instructor: Karl Frunz
- When: 3 Thursdays | 10/4/18-10/18/18 | 6:30 PM-9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 7.5
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $115