Do you have power tools and want to learn to use them safely and effectively?
Learn the basics of joinery, jigs, materials, methods and project design in a woodshop. After selecting your materials, apply everything you’ve learned to safely use hand and power tools in the construction and assemblage of a “toolbox.”
- Learn how to effectively use home power tools
- Work on a project guided by an expert woodworker
- Gain skills and confidence to take on small carpentry projects on your own
Who Should Take this Class?
- Home improvement enthusiasts who would like to improve their carpentry skills
- Individuals interested in learning more about how to use specific power tools
- Class ID: 6582
- Instructor: Peter Marx
- When: 3 Thursdays | 4/13/2017 - 4/27/2017 | 6:00 PM - 8:45 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 9.5
- Where: Off Campus: University of Washington - Room Woodworking Shop, Room 117 | 4000 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105
- Fee: $170
- Additional Notes: The 4/13/2017 class will meet 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM.