Do you have power tools and want to learn to use them safely and effectively?
Learn the basics of joinery, jigs, materials, methods and project design in a woodshop. After selecting your materials, apply everything you’ve learned to safely use hand and power tools in the construction and assemblage of a “toolbox.”
- Learn how to effectively use home power tools
- Work on a project guided by an expert woodworker
- Gain skills and confidence to take on small carpentry projects on your own
Who Should Take this Class?
- Home improvement enthusiasts who would like to improve their carpentry skills
- Individuals interested in learning more about how to use specific power tools