Build upon what you learned about safe tool use during Level 1 and further explore woodworking philosophy.
During this course, we'll cover jigs and patterns, routers and router bits, jigsaws, electric sanders, and more.
Hone your skills as you work on one of five challenging, useful, and interesting projects.
- Gain additional experience effectively using power tools
- Work on a project guided by an expert woodworker
- Learn more advanced techniques, building upon your experience in Level 1
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: Completion of Basic Carpentry and Woodworking - Level 1.
- Individuals interested in building upon the skills they learned in Level 1
- Home improvement enthusiasts who would like additional guidance from a seasoned pro
- Class ID: 6587
- Instructor: Peter Marx
- When: 3 Wednesdays | 1/24/18 - 2/7/18 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 9
- Where: Off Campus: University of Washington School of Art - Woodworking Shop - Room 117 | 4000 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105
- Fee: $189
- Additional Notes: Please Note: No open-toed shoes, loose clothing or jewelry, long hair must be pulled back. Must bring and use hearing, vision, and respiratory safety equipment to class.