Get your home sparkling clean with all natural cleaning products -- it's easy, and inexpensive!
During this fun, hands-on class, you'll learn how to make:
- Laundry Detergent
- Everyday Spray Cleaner
- Soft Scrub Cleanser
You'll have the opportunity to create your own products, ask questions of our seasoned instructor, and get plenty of one-on-one time.
All of the materials and containers will be provided, and you'll take your new creations home with you.
- Learn to make laundry detergent from common ingredients
- Learn about optional ingredients to add to laundry detergents and tips on how to make an all natural laundry care routine
- Create an all-purpose spray cleaner using ingredients found at any grocery store
- Learn to make a soft scrub cleaner for tougher jobs using 3 simple ingredients
- Discover why every ingredient is used and how to use those ingredients in other products
- Apply techniques learned in this class to future products made outside the classroom
- Learn where to obtain ingredients and product containers for future homemade ventures
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in skipping the cleaning products aisle
- Someone with chemical sensitivities
- Anyone with small children at home
- Those interested in connecting with like-minded people
- No prior knowledge required
- Class ID: 6572
- Instructor: Annie Dumont
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 2115 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $69.00
- Additional Notes: This class is part of our DYI Natural Products Series. Save $28 when you sign up for the whole series!