Through hands-on techniques, learn a variety of home improvements and maintenance skills.
Emphasis on tool selection, operation and personal safety, kitchen and bath remodels, electrical, plumbing, wall repair, materials and methods, home security and weatherization and remodeling.
Perform your own home repairs with confidence!
- Learn how to effectively use home power tools
- Get tips and tricks for completing common home repairs
- Gain experience with hands-on, practical guidance
Who Should Take this Class?
- Homeowners that would like to learn how to handle common basic repairs themselves
- Anyone who wishes to be more handy around the house
The small class size let us be really interactive. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun.
[I appreciated] Peter’s patience and sense of humor!