Chocolate tempering is key to the success of crafting delicious chocolates at home.
Perfect your technique during this hands-on class, focused specifically on tempering chocolate.
You'll have the opportunity to practice multiple methods of tempering chocolate and bring home treats that you make with each technique.
Join others as you build your confidence, refine your technique, and perfect this incredibly important aspect of creating chocolates.
- Learn different methods for tempering chocolate
- Practice your chocolate tempering skills under the guidance of a professional
- Craft several delicious treats to take home
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: Completion of the Chocolate Truffle Making Workshop, or equivalent training
- Those with some experience crafting chocolates at home who would like to refine their tempering skills
- Class ID: 6130
- Instructor: Bill Fredericks
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3.5
- Where: Off Campus: South Seattle College - Room PBA 103 | 6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $65
- Additional Notes: A $10 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.