Is there anything more delectable than a chocolate truffle? Maybe the process of learning how to make them!
During this chocolate truffle making workshop, you'll learn:
- The importance of chocolate quality
- How to temper chocolate
- How to hand dip centers
- How to use different molds to produce delicious -- and beautiful! -- truffles
Using a variety of methods to flavor the ganaches -- fresh fruits, nuts, essential oils, herbs, spices, and liqueurs -- you'll create eight different truffles.
Treat yourself to a delicious day of learning the basics of chocolates, and walk away with a box full of incredible truffles.
- Learn the basics of tempering chocolate
- Gain an understanding of how to use different types of ganache flavoring
- Increase your knowledge of chocolate quality, and how it impacts your confections
- Create handmade truffles under the guidance of an expert
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning more about making truffles at home
- No experience necessary!
- Class ID: 6129
- Instructor: Bill Fredericks
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 6
- Where: Off Campus: South Seattle College - Room PBA 103 | 6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $95
- Additional Notes: $12 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.