Is there anything more delectable than a chocolate truffle? Maybe the process of learning how to make them!
During this chocolate truffle making workshop, you’ll learn:
- The importance of chocolate quality
- How to temper chocolate
- How to hand dip centers
- How to use different molds to produce delicious — and beautiful! — truffles
Using a variety of methods to flavor the ganaches — fresh fruits, nuts, essential oils, herbs, spices, and liqueurs — you’ll create eight different truffles.
Treat yourself to a delicious day of learning the basics of chocolates, and walk away with a box full of incredible truffles.
- Learn the basics of tempering chocolate
- Gain an understanding of how to use different types of ganache flavoring
- Increase your knowledge of chocolate quality, and how it impacts your confections
- Create handmade truffles under the guidance of an expert
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning more about making truffles at home
- No experience necessary!
- Class ID: 6129
- Instructor: Bill Fredericks
- When: 1 Saturday | 10/28/17 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 6
- Where: Off Campus: South Seattle College - Room PBA 103 | 6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $95
- Additional Notes: $12 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.