As Europe is home to some of the most ancient wine traditions in the world, what better reason is there to visit than to go on a wine tour?
Join Sommelier David LeClaire and Christopher Gronbeck, owner of The Barrel Thief, on a fast-paced tour covering the wine history, style, and culture of Europe's most important wine regions.
- Taste a variety of popular European wines and see how they compare
- Explore lesser-known wine varietals
- Learn about the history of winemaking in Europe
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of European wine
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6126
- Instructor: Christopher Gronbeck
- When: 1 Monday | 7/16/18 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief - Room | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21+; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $10 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.