Warm summer nights are designed for enjoying cool, refreshing mixed drinks on your patio or porch with your friends and family.
Pick up new drink-making skills in this hands-on class that will teach you the basics of crafting delicious cocktails at home.
You’ll receive guidance on equipment selection, how to choose and balance ingredients, basic mixing techniques, and more.
We’ll create — and sample! — several summer cocktails together, and you’ll leave with both the recipes and confidence to impress everyone with your new mixology skills.
- Receive guidance on how to choose the right equipment for your home bar
- Get tips on the basics of pairing and balancing ingredients
- Learn how to make a series of exceptional seasonal cocktails
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students interested in establishing or expanding their home bar
- Those seeking expert guidance on the basics of mixing drinks
- Anyone who would like to learn seasonal cocktail making techniques
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 5857
- Instructor: Christopher Gronbeck; David LeClaire
- When: Monday | 8/7/2017 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39 | a $15 materials fee is due to the instructor on the day of class.
- Additional Notes: All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID. Please eat before coming to class.