Did you know that you have almost everything you need to create basic cleaning, personal care, and medicinal products at home?
Discover the art and joy of making natural products during this series of classes:
Get your home sparkling clean with all natural cleaning products -- it's easy, and inexpensive! During this fun, hands-on class, you'll learn how to make laundry detergent, everyday spray cleaner, and soft scrub cleanser.
Give your medicine cabinet a natural makeover. You will prepared for any mishaps with these all natural alternatives: chest rub when you get the sniffles, ouch! cream when you get a paper cut or minor burn, and lip balm for those winter chapped lips.
Unlike store bought products, these all natural products work with your body’s natural chemistry. Come learn how to make deodorant, body butter, and hand soap using all natural ingredients. No more last minute trips to the drug store.
During each class, you'll receive hands-on instruction in a fun and inspiring environment. All ingredients and techniques will be discussed at length.
You'll have the opportunity to have all your questions answered, work one-on-one with the instructor, and then take home the products that you make.
All ingredients, materials, and containers will be provided.
- Learn techniques and confidence to effectively create 9 different natural cleaning, medicine, and personal care products
- Understand why each ingredient is used, and learn about alternative ingredients
- Gain resources to further your knowledge at home
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of making natural products
- Class ID: 6571
- Instructor: Annie Dumont
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 6
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 2115 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $179.00
- Additional Notes: By enrolling in this class, you'll save $28 and be automatically enrolled in Basic Cleaning Products, Medicine Cabinet Basics, and Personal Care Basics.