Come explore how to make two delicious Asian dishes, fresh spring rolls and Vietnamese-style rice noodle soup (Pho ga).
Start by preparing tasty chicken soup stock in the Vietnamese style for Pho ga.
While that simmers, continue on to prepare fresh spring rolls filled with shrimp, herbs, rice noodle and vegetables.
Practice using different cooking and preparation techniques as well as various ingredients and flavors including fish sauce, rice noodles, Asian basil along with various vegetables.
Materials fee is $15 and will be collected by the instructor at the beginning of class.
This class is held at South Seattle College
- Learn about steps you can take during the fall to prepare your garden for winter
- Gain knowledge about the benefits of compost and mulch
- Learn best practices for transplanting
- Gain knowledge about pruning
Who Should Take this Class?
- Experienced gardeners looking for more information about fall and winter practices
- Anyone interested in learning more about compost and mulch
- Gardeners and anyone with trees and shrubs seeking guidance about pruning